We are excited to celebrate our 25th anniversary with an art auction that aims to democratize art collecting by offering many different price points and a variety of pieces to satisfy new and long-time collectors.
Date of Auction: Saturday, March 25
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Place: Buffalo Arts Studio (Suite 500 in the Tri-Main Center at 2495 Main Street)
* A bonus sneak preview of the art will be available on March 24th, from 5 - 10pm
Volunteers needed for the following dates:
Tuesday-Thursday, March 21-23
- anytime from 10am - 5pm
- run errands, label artwork, clean gallery, etc
Friday, March 24th
- help with 4th Friday, bartend, food & clean-up.
Saturday, March 25th
- Help set up tables, chairs, food, bars, etc
- Event; entrance, bartend, food, etc
Event; package artwork, clean-up
If interested please email Jayne - email@example.com with preferred day(s) and shift(s).
In addition to volunteering we would love for you to help us promote the event on social media, please invite family, friends and co-worker to the event page on Facebook. Thank you for supporting the Buffalo Arts Studio and helping us reach towards our next milestone.
716-833-4450 x 11